Legal Disclaimer and Conditions of Sale
By using the Tools Mule website or any other website that sells our products, to purchase our tools and accessories you agree to the following terms:
- In order to purchase our products you must be at least 21 years old.
- The CaliberX multitool manufacturer or its affiliates are not responsible should you, hurt, cut, maim, or kill any animals, yourself, or others with our tools.
- By purchasing, accepting, and using our tools you are accepting all responsibilities and will not hold the manufacturer or its affiliates responsible for any illegal activities or lawsuits.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer, not the seller, to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws in regard to the possession, and or use, of any tool purchased from Tools Mule. Consult your local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt.
Short presentation of the tools included in CaliberX
Locking mechanism explained
There are 2 different locking mechanisms:
- For the knife and saw blades
- For the file, the screwdriver, the awl, and the pry.
Check how both of them are working in the below video:
Click here to open the CaliberX Instruction Manual. Once that is done, you can download it to your device.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
All copyrightable text and graphics, including all logos, product photography, videos, and the selection, arrangement, and presentation of all materials (including information in the public domain) are copyrighted in 2022 by Tools Mule. All rights reserved. Any copying, distribution, re-transmission, or modification of information or materials on this site, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of Tools Mule, is strictly prohibited.